Our Christmas Tree Retail Lots open the Day After Thanksgiving!
Bring this coupon in for $3 off your Christmas tree purchase!
CHRISTMAS TREE RETAIL HOURS:
Gobles Farm: 10 am – 7 pm weekdays, 9 am – 7 pm weekends. Santa, Petting Zoo, and Horse-drawn wagon rides (all free) the first two weekends after Thanksgiving from 1-5 pm.
Kalamazoo Retail Lots: 11 am – 8 pm weekdays, 10 am – 8 pm weekends.
- We accept VISA, M/C, AMERICAN EXPRESS and DISCOVER credit cards and debit cards, cash, and personal checks.
- We have been growing and selling quality Christmas Trees for over 60 years, and are known throughout the country for producing and selling high quality trees. Because of our consistent quality and value, many of our retail customers have been with us through 3-4 generations.
- Opening the day after Thanksgiving, customers can choose from 10 varieties of fresh pre-cut Christmas trees at any of our 5 Retail locations in the Kalamazoo area, as well as at our U-Cut in Gobles where we also offer 11+ varieties for choose and cut.
Welcome to Wahmhoff Farms!
2019 U-Cut Pricing based on size and variety
Wahmhoff Christmas Tree Retail Locations
- Wahmhoff Farms Nursery Choose-n-Cut 22330 M-40 Hwy, Gobles, MI. 1 1/2 miles south of Gobles or 2 1/2 miles north of M-43. Hours: Mon – Fri 10am-7pm; Sat & Sun 9am – 7pm. *Our Gobles location offers both Pre-Cut and U-Cut!
- The Root Beer Stand 4400 S Westnedge Ave, Kalamazoo, MI. North of I-94 on Westnedge at Kilgore, next to Outback Steakhouse. Hours: Mon – Fri 11am-8pm; Sat & Sun 10am – 8pm.
- Crossroads Galleria 6414 S Westnedge Ave, Portage, MI. South of Plato’s Closet and in front of Harding’s Friendly Market. Hours: Mon – Fri 11am-8pm; Sat & Sun 10am – 8pm.
- Maple Hill Pavilion 5030 W Main St, Kalamazoo, MI. NW Corner of West Main and Drake Rd. in the Maple Hill Pavilion. Hours: Mon – Fri 11am-8pm; Sat & Sun 10am – 8pm.
– All of our retail lots are clean and well lit.
– Our trees are displayed upright on the Answer Stand Display System so customers can see all sides of each tree.
– We offer ten varieties of fresh, pre-cut Christmas trees at our Kalamazoo and Gobles retail locations plus 14+ different varieties for cut-your-own at our Gobles location, and our attendants are ready to help with the trees, including baling and loading the trees if desired.
– All of the trees are mechanically cleaned, so old needles or debris are removed prior to the customer taking their tree home.
– Our Retail Lots all feature the Answer Stand pin-type stand for home use, enabling our customers to put their tree up at home in only a few seconds! It is the best stand on the market!
U-CUT CHRISTMAS TREES at Wahmhoff Farms Nursery, 22330 M-40 Hwy, Gobles MI.
With 150 acres of trees to choose from, everyone can find their “perfect tree”!
Horse-drawn wagon rides (the first two weekends after Thanksgiving from 1-5pm) and tractor-and-wagon rides every weekend (all day) make “the hunt” fun for children and adults alike.
Santa Claus will be here the first two weekends after Thanksgiving from 1-5 pm to delight the children!
Bringing your family to the farm is a wonderful Christmas Tradition, and makes a memorable family outing!
Christmas Traditions Photo and Story Contest
Submit your favorite Christmas tree photo and story of your family’s Christmas traditions, including which location you purchased your Wahmhoff Farms Christmas tree from. The winner will receive a FREE Christmas tree ($75 value) for the following year and will be featured in our retail flyer next November, as well as be featured on our Facebook page. The Runner-Up will receive a FREE Christmas tree ($50 value)! Share your story! Send your photo and story to email@example.com (Put “Christmas Contest” in the subject line) or mail your entry to Wahmhoff Farms Nursery, 11121 M-40 Hwy, Gobles, MI 49055.
*Disclaimer: all photos become the property of Wahmhoff Farms.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Use of winner’s name: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to Sponsor and its agents and licensees, to use the entrant’s name, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material for broadcast and promotional purposes in connection with the Contest on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
Grand Prize Winner 2019
Congratulations to our Christmas Traditions Contest $75 Grand Prize Winner: Mary Rivera, Kalamazoo MI
I LOVE Christmas traditions!!! Sending Christmas cards, wrapping beautiful gifts, baking cookies, but my favorite one of all is decorating the Christmas tree. Growing up in the 60’s, the beauty of my Grandma’s Christmas tree was magical to me! She always had a real one and I have such fond memories of decorating it with such love and care. I have a few of my Grandma’s ornaments but the one pictured has been my favorite my entire life. Every year at Christmas, I re-create that magic of her Christmas tree. We always get a real tree and we always will. Having lived in Kalamazoo for 26 years, I’ve had numerous Wahmhoff trees. When my kids were little, I remember cutting down our own trees at the farm. This years tree was purchased at The Hot Dog Stand on Westnedge as have most of our trees. It took us 5 minutes to get the perfect tree because they were all so beautiful!! I took down my tree yesterday. Sure, I’ll miss it. But I know that next year’s tree from Wahmhoff Farms will be just as beautiful and magical as this year’s. ~ Mary Rivera
Runner Up 2019
$50 Runner-Up: Kelly Willetts, Portage MI
We get our tree every year at the farm (M40)… once we started going there with our kids there was no going back. We love the whole experience. We try to go the Sunday after Thanksgiving. The goal is to always find the tree that will reach all the way up to our ceiling (leaving room for the star, of course). Every single year we struggle to decide which tree it will be, and the kids wander and find trees they think are the best. The blue one was last years favorite, and perfect for our theme – every year we have a Who-feast with our kids, decorate our tree and watch the Grinch together- so the blue tree was their #1 choice (would The Who’s in Whoville have it any other way?) Unfortunately (for the kids), mama vetoed it, but she took its picture for their amusement. We did find the most beautiful Douglas fir, and wreath, and it kicked off the beginning of our season perfectly. Thanks for always making our experience fun and full of memories!
~Jeremy, Kelly, Jackson, Bria, Piper and Ruby Willetts