Our Christmas Tree Retail Lots open the Day After Thanksgiving!
No Need to Print! Just show this coupon for $3 off your Christmas tree purchase!
CORRECTION TO THE PRINTED COUPON IN COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS MAGAZINE: THE AD SHOULD READ $3 OFF ANY WAHMHOFF FARMS CHRISTMAS TREE, NOT $3 ANY WAHMHOFF FARMS CHRISTMAS TREE.
Wondering how it works when you come to get a Christmas tree at Wahmhoff Farms? Watch this short video by the amazingly talented Eric Klien/Klienstein Studios: click to view “Finding your perfect Christmas Tree at Wahmhoff Farms”
For a short video on the different varieties we have, check us out here: (click to view) YouTube
To see how our Answer Stand Christmas tree stand works (called “The Marriage Saver” by our customers!), check out this video: (click to view) YouTube
CHRISTMAS TREE RETAIL HOURS:
Our Gobles Farm: Weekdays 10 am – 7 pm, weekends 9 am – 7 pm. Exception: We Open at 9 am on Black Friday! Santa, a petting zoo and Horse-drawn wagon rides (free) are here Black Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and the following weekend after Thanksgiving weekend, from 1-5 pm. Food trucks are also here with GREAT FOOD AND BEVERAGES for purchase the two weekends after Thanksgiving!
At the Gobles Farm: The Mobile Crave and Coffee Rescue!
Kalamazoo Retail Lots: 11 am – 8 pm weekdays, 10 am – 8 pm weekends.
- We accept VISA, M/C, AMERICAN EXPRESS and DISCOVER credit cards and debit cards, cash, and personal checks.
- We have been growing and selling quality Christmas Trees for 60 years, and are known throughout the country for producing and selling high quality trees. Because of our consistent quality and value, many of our retail customers have been with us through 3-4 generations.
- Opening the day after Thanksgiving, customers can choose from several varieties of fresh pre-cut Christmas trees at any of our Retail locations in the Kalamazoo area, as well as at our Farm in Gobles. We have 7 varieties for Choose and Cut: Fraser, Canaan and Concolor Firs, Scotch and White Pines, and Black Hills Spruce.
Wahmhoff Christmas Tree Retail Locations
- The Gobles Farm 22330 M-40 Hwy, Gobles, MI. 1 1/2 miles south of Gobles or 2 1/2 miles north of M-43. Hours: Mon – Fri 10am-7pm; Sat & Sun 9am – 7pm (We open at 9 am on Black Friday at the Farm). *Our Gobles location offers both Pre-Cut and U-Cut!
- The Root Beer Stand 4400 S Westnedge Ave, Kalamazoo, MI. North of I-94 on Westnedge at Kilgore, next to Outback Steakhouse. Hours: Mon – Fri 11am-8pm; Sat & Sun 10am – 8pm.
- Crossroads Galleria 6414 S Westnedge Ave, Portage, MI. South of Plato’s Closet and in front of Harding’s Friendly Market. Hours: Mon – Fri 11am-8pm; Sat & Sun 10am – 8pm.
– All of our retail lots are clean and well lit.
– Our trees are displayed upright on the Answer Stand Display System so customers can see all sides of each tree.
– We offer several varieties of fresh, pre-cut Christmas trees at our Kalamazoo and Gobles retail locations plus 7 varieties for cut-your-own at our Gobles location, and our attendants are ready to help with the trees, including baling and loading the trees if desired.
– All of the trees are mechanically cleaned, so old needles or debris are removed prior to the customer taking their tree home.
– Our Retail Lots all feature the Answer Stand pin-type stand for home use, enabling our customers to put their tree up at home in only a few seconds! It is the best stand on the market!
U-CUT CHRISTMAS TREES at Wahmhoff Farms, 22330 M-40 Hwy, Gobles MI.
With 150 acres of trees to choose from, everyone can find their “perfect tree”!
Tractor-drawn wagon rides are available every weekend making “the hunt” fun for children and adults alike.
FREE: Horse-drawn wagon rides, Santa Claus and a fun petting zoo are here Black Friday and the first two weekends after Thanksgiving from 1-5 pm to delight the children!
Bringing your family to the farm is a wonderful Christmas Tradition and makes a memorable family outing!
Visits with Santa!
Horse-Drawn Wagon Rides
Tractor-Drawn Wagon Rides
Found their perfect tree!
Our crew ties the tree to the top of your car for you!
Team effort on this one!
Photo credit: Jennifer George
Photo credit: Jennifer George
Submit your favorite Christmas tree photo and story of your family’s Christmas traditions, including which location you purchased your Wahmhoff Farms Christmas tree from. The winner will receive a FREE Christmas tree ($75 value) for the following year and will be featured in our retail flyer next November, as well as be featured on our Facebook page. The Runner-Up will receive a FREE Christmas tree ($50 value)! Share your story! Send your photo and story to email@example.com (Put “Christmas Contest” in the subject line) or mail your entry to Wahmhoff Farms Nursery, 11121 M-40 Hwy, Gobles, MI 49055.
*Disclaimer: all photos become the property of Wahmhoff Farms.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Use of winner’s name: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to Sponsor and its agents and licensees, to use the entrant’s name, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material for broadcast and promotional purposes in connection with the Contest on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
Grand Prize Winner 2023
Congratulations to our Christmas Traditions Contest $75 Grand Prize Winner: The Benson Family
This tradition of our family’s started in 2012 when we decided to tag-along with other in-laws & cousins to go get a real tree at Wahmhoff’s. It was a very exciting night and the kids had a lot of fun. My son was 1 at the time and my daughter 7. Over the years we still went to get a tree with the kids, sometimes other in-laws and cousins were able to go, but over the years scheduling didn’t work out. I have treasured these times that we went, as it warmed my heart to be able to have this tradition with our kids – I grew up with an artificial tree and never experienced anything like it before. That special feeling that the Holidays brings, especially Christmas! …you can see from the pictures how the kids have grown-up over the years.
Runner Up 2023
$50 Runner-Up: Michael Tanner
Our family picked Wahmhoff Farms to start our family Christmas traditions. We have been coming here for the last 4 years to pick out and cut our very own Christmas tree! From the moment you arrive you can feel the Christmas spirit in the air. You are greeted with a flyer and coloring pages for the kids, they have a variety of pre cut trees as well as our personal favorite: cutting our own! They have absolutely everything to start your family tradition off right. They have popcorn and other snacks, you can purchase other holiday items like wreaths or homemade decorations. We absolutely love coming back every year! Also they have an amazing program called Trees for Troops, be sure to check it out. ~ Michael Tanner & family