Our Christmas Tree Retail Lots open the Day After Thanksgiving!
No Need to Print! Just Show this coupon for $3 off your Christmas tree purchase!
For a short video on the different varieties we have, check us out here: (click to view) YouTube
To see how our Answer Stand Christmas tree stand works (called “The Marriage Saver” by our customers!), check out this video: (click to view) YouTube
CHRISTMAS TREE RETAIL HOURS:
Gobles Farm: We open at 9 am on Black Friday, then 10 am – 7 pm weekdays, 9 am – 7 pm weekends. Santa and a fun petting zoo and Tractor-drawn wagon rides (all free) are here the first two weekends after Thanksgiving, including Black Friday, from 1-5 pm. Food trucks are also here with GREAT FOOD AND BEVERAGES for purchase the two weekends after Thanksgiving!
Some of our Food Truck Vendors at the Farm: Skinny Kenny’s BBQ, The Mobile Crave, and Coffee Rescue!
Kalamazoo Retail Lots: 11 am – 8 pm weekdays, 10 am – 8 pm weekends.
- We accept VISA, M/C, AMERICAN EXPRESS and DISCOVER credit cards and debit cards, cash, and personal checks.
- We have been growing and selling quality Christmas Trees for 60 years, and are known throughout the country for producing and selling high quality trees. Because of our consistent quality and value, many of our retail customers have been with us through 3-4 generations.
- Opening the day after Thanksgiving, customers can choose from several varieties of fresh pre-cut Christmas trees at any of our Retail locations in the Kalamazoo area, as well as at our U-Cut in Gobles. We offer 7 varieties for Choose and Cut: Fraser, Canaan and Concolor Firs, Scotch and White Pines, and Colorado and Black Hills Spruces.
Wahmhoff Christmas Tree Retail Locations
- Wahmhoff Farms Nursery Choose-n-Cut 22330 M-40 Hwy, Gobles, MI. 1 1/2 miles south of Gobles or 2 1/2 miles north of M-43. Hours: Mon – Fri 10am-7pm; Sat & Sun 9am – 7pm (We open at 9 am on Black Friday at the Choose-n-Cut). *Our Gobles location offers both Pre-Cut and U-Cut!
- The Root Beer Stand 4400 S Westnedge Ave, Kalamazoo, MI. North of I-94 on Westnedge at Kilgore, next to Outback Steakhouse. Hours: Mon – Fri 11am-8pm; Sat & Sun 10am – 8pm.
- Crossroads Galleria 6414 S Westnedge Ave, Portage, MI. South of Plato’s Closet and in front of Harding’s Friendly Market. Hours: Mon – Fri 11am-8pm; Sat & Sun 10am – 8pm.
- Maple Hill Pavilion 5030 W Main St, Kalamazoo, MI. NW Corner of West Main and Drake Rd. in the Maple Hill Pavilion. Hours: Mon – Fri 11am-8pm; Sat & Sun 10am – 8pm.
– All of our retail lots are clean and well lit.
– Our trees are displayed upright on the Answer Stand Display System so customers can see all sides of each tree.
– We offer several varieties of fresh, pre-cut Christmas trees at our Kalamazoo and Gobles retail locations plus 7 varieties for cut-your-own at our Gobles location, and our attendants are ready to help with the trees, including baling and loading the trees if desired.
– All of the trees are mechanically cleaned, so old needles or debris are removed prior to the customer taking their tree home.
– Our Retail Lots all feature the Answer Stand pin-type stand for home use, enabling our customers to put their tree up at home in only a few seconds! It is the best stand on the market!
U-CUT CHRISTMAS TREES at Wahmhoff Farms Nursery, 22330 M-40 Hwy, Gobles MI.
With 150 acres of trees to choose from, everyone can find their “perfect tree”!
Tractor-drawn wagon rides are available every weekend making “the hunt” fun for children and adults alike.
Santa Claus and a fun petting zoo are here the first two weekends after Thanksgiving from 1-5 pm to delight the children!
Bringing your family to the farm is a wonderful Christmas Tradition, and makes a memorable family outing!
Tractor-Drawn Wagon Rides
Found their perfect tree!
Our crew ties the tree to the top of your car for you!
Team effort on this one!
Photo credit: Jennifer George
Photo credit: Jennifer George
Submit your favorite Christmas tree photo and story of your family’s Christmas traditions, including which location you purchased your Wahmhoff Farms Christmas tree from. The winner will receive a FREE Christmas tree ($75 value) for the following year and will be featured in our retail flyer next November, as well as be featured on our Facebook page. The Runner-Up will receive a FREE Christmas tree ($50 value)! Share your story! Send your photo and story to email@example.com (Put “Christmas Contest” in the subject line) or mail your entry to Wahmhoff Farms Nursery, 11121 M-40 Hwy, Gobles, MI 49055.
*Disclaimer: all photos become the property of Wahmhoff Farms.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Use of winner’s name: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to Sponsor and its agents and licensees, to use the entrant’s name, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material for broadcast and promotional purposes in connection with the Contest on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
Grand Prize Winner 2022
Congratulations to our Christmas Traditions Contest $75 Grand Prize Winner: Hannah TenCate!
This will be our 13th year coming to Wahmhoff Farms to cut down our Christmas tree. It is a special tradition that we look forward to every year.
Growing up my family always had an artificial tree, so this was something my husband introduced me to our first Christmas together as a married couple. We love bringing our girls out to the farm to find the perfect tree, visit with Santa and visit the petting farm. It is such a special tradition!
We always get a picture of the girls in front of the one they choose and of my husband laying under the tree sawing it down! We truly feel Wahmhoff Farms is part of our family and we can’t wait to visit year after year.
~ The TenCate Family
Chris, Hannah, Caroline & Charlotte
Runner Up 2022
$50 Runner-Up: Brittany Squire
My family moved to Michigan a few years ago and were in need of a Christmas tree. We did a simple Google search and found our way taking the journey to Wahmhoff Farms. After one visit and an amazing experience, this has become a family tradition we love so much. Walking around for hours, running through the trees with our children and ending the adventure with hot chocolate.
We have now gotten 4 trees and 4 wreaths and look forward to our next visit.
My favorite is our kids first visit picking out their first live tree running through the property with pure joy.
Thank you so much for being part of our family’s Christmas tradition. ~ Brittany Squire