Photo Sessions – Schedule your mini photo shoots!
Year-round Photo Sessions are allowed on our Christmas tree farm.
*Photo sessions can be scheduled all year long but are not allowed Thanksgiving weekend (including Black Friday) or the following weekend.
Professional photographers hosting photo sessions AND families coming out to take their own photos are welcome to book time at our Main Farm at 22330 M 40 Hwy, Gobles MI 49055. The fee is $50/hour or $200/day (4+ hours).
Schedule Your Photo Sessions Here
Fur Babies Are Welcome at the Farm! Please note: Your fur baby must be on a leash for the peace of mind of others who may be out using our farm at the same time you are here. You must bring bags & pick up after your pet & dispose properly.
You are welcome to take lots of photos while you’re at the farm to get your Christmas tree, but you need to have an advanced and confirmed reservation to bring a photographer (amateur or professional) to have a photo shoot at our farm. We have 150 beautiful acres here at our Choose-n-Cut Farm, located at 22330 M 40 Hwy, Gobles MI 49055, and we are happy to have photographers and their clients here for photo sessions: we love seeing families making memories on our Christmas tree farm!
Confirmed reservations are required in advance of a photo session.
A signed Liability Waiver is required prior to use of our farm. Please click here for the form, and you can either bring it in during business hours (Monday-Friday between 8-4) or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Photography is by Appointment Only (no walk-ons).
SAFETY TIPS & REMINDERS:
- Wahmhoff Farms Nursery is a working farm. Our fields change from year to year: watch for uneven ground, stumps, holes, etc. Feel free to visit the farm prior to your session to ensure it will suit your photo sessions. Stay on roadways only; do not drive across fields or open areas.
- Please be courteous to other photographers who may be on the property at the same time. Do not set up in a location that interferes with another photographer’s shots and keep your clients out of others’ shots. There are 150 acres of trees, so plenty of room for everyone! You may need to go further back in the field for an uncrowded area.
- You may bring and set up your own props. Please, no tinsel and please take everything with you that you brought for the photo session. All props must be removed upon departure.
- Dogs / fur babies are welcome at the farm! Inform your clients that they must bring bags & pick up after their pets & dispose. You are responsible if your clients don’t do this.
- Trash and clean up: Photographers and their clients are responsible for cleanup and proper disposal of all garbage, trash, food wrappers, etc. Like the Boy Scouts, Leave it cleaner than you found it!
- Farm staff will not be responsible for directing your clients to your photoshoot location.
- If you post on social media, we ask that you mention our farm and/or tag us.
- Client vehicles are allowed in the Christmas tree fields, please make sure you park on the main roadways and move to the side when parking so as not to block the roads for others. DO NOT DRIVE ACROSS “OPEN FIELDS” or “OPEN AREAS” – stay on roadways only – would you want someone driving across your yard/lawn? Make sure your clients understand this rule as well; we have had folks coming for photo shoots driving across our septic area and other parts of our yard that are not meant for vehicles.
- We recommend that photographers and clients wear sensible shoes for walking across uneven ground and through high grass. Your clients can, of course, bring nice shoes to change into.
- Refunds will be made for cancellations due to inclement weather, minus a processing fee. We recommend collecting a deposit when families reserve a session to decrease the likelihood that they will be a no-show for their session. You will not receive a refund if your clients are a no-show for their booked session.
- Do not cut down any trees for your photo shoot!!